A spiritual woman entrepreneur is only as happy, rich, and successful as how much she loves herself, and how willing she is to receive love and abundance from her beloved friends, clients, and soul family.
Most of us High-Healed Priestesses have been conditioned to hide who we really are, to believe that we are worthless or bad, and to isolate ourselves from other powerful women. Yet we cannot continue living in hiding and shame, for it’s our time to break-free to be successful 6-figure earners who are healing and shifting the planet for good. You will gain from reading this blog if you experience/feel any of the following:
- Do you want to attract more female friends and even high-paying female clients into your world and to your BLI$$ness?
- Have you had a hard time finding and creating healthy relationships with other High-Healed Priestesses like yourself (HHPs)?
- Do you have an unfulfilled deep desire to reuniting with your Divine Feminine soul family?
- Have you been hitting up against social isolation, loneliness, depression, female competition, and feeling like you don’t belong (maybe on this planet!) socially?
As a High-Healed Priestess (or spiritual woman), you were programed to believe that there was something wrong with you. It’s a common belief system that my friend’s ex just underlined here in his verbally abusive email (sending him golden light healing!):
“If you dropped the ‘I am a goddess facade’ and people actually saw the real you I very much doubt that you would have many friends at all…apart from a few other random dysfunctional beings.”
Yuck!!! Ouch…Reading his words hit something in me. Like I wanted to strangle this guy for talking smack to my friend, but at the same time I knew he was just reading something in her and my sub-consicious mind (after all I would be one of the dysfunctional beings he was talking about!).
He was illuminating a painful piece that has been haunting the Divine Feminine for thousands of years. The High Priestess presence on this earth has been submerged because of this, so we absolutely must look at the wound and start to heal it. Thanks Anthony for your illumination!
And ain’t it funny!? We goddesses can believe deep in our subconscious that we are fake, bad, unlovable, ugly beings! That we don’t deserve loving relationships and are disgusting, despite the fact that we are love portals and angel-like mortals here to illuminate and love Gaia.
Let’s burn this old false patriarchal belief system that women are somehow filthy, disgusting, and not good enough. Time to let it go!
- Eating disorders, binge eating, sugar addiction
- Body image issues and sexual shame
- Self-confidence issues
- Lack of permission to be self-empowered
- Financial self-sabotage, poverty issues, literally “poor self-esteem“
- Not feeling smart enough (i.e. to run a business)
- Feeling hopeless about having deep friendships
- Intimacy fears, isolation, thinking people don’t like you
- Feeling not good enough with your clients, inability to attract clients
- Rejection and abandonment fears with men and women
- Perfectionism syndrome, which easily can sabotage your BLI$$ness financially and bliss-wise
I know I have fallen for the oldest trick in the book. It’s fu%ed me over majorly in the past. But I am moving on!
We all must heal this wound and FAST so we can be in service and have a great time with our soul sistas.
Let’s erase the code that it’s not OK to be a goddess or god, that you’ll be alone if you come out of your goddess closet. You CAN let your Light shine and speak the truth. It is real Divine energy, and you are Divinely lovable! Let’s heal our inner children who felt rejected and abandoned because we were bright, shiny, happy, and magical, and the world wasn’t yet ready for this. The world needs our love, magic, and sister-bonds NOW!