Photo Credit: We Heart It
As a Twin Flame Matchmaker and healer, I love using essential oils to help my clients align with and call in their Beloved fast.
Essential oils help us heal our vibrational alignment. It’s important to align with the essence of our soul in order to call in the Twin Flame Mirror, the highest mirror of our soul. Our Signature Soul Song is the essence of our soul’s sound vibration. Our Signature Soul Song is constantly changing, yet it is also constant–just like everything in the universe. We have an essence behind the fluctuations that never changes, and it’s based on love. That is our Twin Flame Essence. Using the magic of essential oils can support this on the metaphysical level.
Additionally, oils help us ground, heal, and nourish our physical bodies through our DNA, our cells, muscles, bones, detoxification and nourishment systems, etc. They are medicines that support our whole.
Here are four categories of Twin Flame essential oils: Twin Flame Grounding Oils, Twin Flame Self Worth Oils, Twin Flame Aphrodisiacs, and Twin Flame Blessings to support you in your Twin Flame attraction and awakening process.
Twin Flame Grounding Oils
These oils will take you from fantasy relationships into deeper states of Twin Flame Love. They will help you bust your Twin Flame Love Blocks (the energies that stop you from calling in a true Twin Flame Union), as well as to align you with your 11 Twin Flame Chakras.
Photo Credit: We Heart It
Twin Flame Self-Worth
- Ylang Ylang
Twin Flame Aphrodisiac
Twin Flame Blessings
- Ylang Ylang
There are many Twin Flame essential oils that one can use in Twin Flame Anointments. I also highly recommend preparing yourself as a Twin Flame partner with a Twin Flame Facial–a sacred facial ritual in which you cleanse and clear psychic energies away from your face (while also purifying your skin).
Dr Amanda Noelle is a Twin Flame Matchmaker and High-Healed Priestess who helps smart single women to call in their Twin Flame in 6 months or less, the sexy spiritual way.
In my YouTube video, What the Heck Is a Twin Flame? I define a Twin Flame as the other half of your soul incarnate. It’s living breathing you in the carnage (physical human form) of another. Same soul, different meat-suit.
According to Greek mythology, we were all once attached to our Twin Flame. If we had a male or female other half attached directly to us. But our powers were too strong, we became so godlike that Zeus got jealous and
had humans sliced in half. ‘Til this day, we’re still suffering looking for our Divine Match, according to this metaphorical (I think!?) legend. In another blog article, What Is a Twin Flame? Twin Flame Q & A by A Twin Flame Expert, I talked about the difference between a Twin Flame Love and a soulmate love.
A soulmate in essence is a soul who comes in to teach you a lesson (and vice versa) and it can be romantic or not. If a Twin Flame being the other half of your soul can be a very exciting concept for those of us new to waking up, or those of us who have been awake but not yet totally aligned in relationship. Twin Flame seeking then becomes a very beautiful path of self-discovery then.
Not many people have known about our ability to attract a Twin Flame up until recently.
Many spiritual schools taught that a Twin Flame is something not worth seeking or of importance; some schools teach that it’s outright impossible for most. But it’s 2016, and the matrix energetics are realigning. New perspectives are allowing us to seek the answers within, and often times the answers say “I don’t choose to believe that,” and it is so. We are what we think. Beliefs shift reality. Once indoctrinated to believe we simply couldn’t have what we wanted, now we can indoctrinate ourselves with whatever we choose.
In 2012, we became our own doctors. Our own teachers, masters, gurus, shrinks, and lovers. That doesn’t mean that we can’t get external guidance and motivation along the way and that all external mentors are ineffective. Contrarily, teachers are simply mirrors of ourselves showing us what we believe or deep down know inside of us. When we have false teachings show up, it’s ourselves giving ourselves a test with a trick question on it. Do you (a) Write it off that you can’t have your Twin Flame because someone told you or it hasn’t happened, (b) Believe in Twin Flames but choose that it’s not likely for you, (c) Stay openminded and open-hearted to the idea as you deeply seek deep self-soul love, or (d) Decide that you definitely have to have a Twin Flame or else (you’ll die perhaps!?)? The best answer I suggest is (c). Why not give love a try, with the parachute on your back being the deepest sense of self-love and self care?
How do I know if my partner is my Twin Flame? First, ask yourself, do you even really want a Twin Flame? Here is what is required of being in a Twin Flame relationship:
- Deep soul evolution, being on an Ascension path
- Self-awareness at all times, on all levels
- Being conscious from a Higher Self perspective
- Being grounded in the earth plane and facing your insecurities
- Going through a Dark Night of the Soul, if needed, to get to the Higher Self aspect
- Healing your root chakra and learning to make friends with money, survival, and wealth consciousness
- Being willing to surrender everything you currently “know” as love
- Being willing to leave a bad marriage or even a pretty decent one that is not your Twin Flame relationship
- To learn and know the difference between karmic soulmate love and Twin Flame Love vibrations
- Letting go of the way things look
- Being willing to fall in love with someone who might not fit into the box of traditional relationships
- Being open to your Twin Flame being on another side of the globe or of a different culture
- Tons of clearing, healing cleaning, de-cluttering of your aura, home, finances, and all aspects of your life so they align with the truth
- Finally, and most importantly: deep unconditional self-soul love and gratitude
Darn! That’s a long list, I know you’re saying. It is. Yet think about all the soul growth you’ve already done in your life and even over the past few years. That’s a long list too.
Even if you have just a few things on the list above, you’re already getting Twin Flame set if you so desire. Now back to the question, how do you know if you’re in a Twin Flame relationship? Simply study yourself and how you are showing up in your current relationship.
Twin Flame Examination Starts at the Self.
First focus on YOU, and not the relationship (an external Twin Flame Mirror of you)…
Staring at you allows you to empower yourself and go to the source of the Twin Flame relationship, since you’re the only one you’ll be with 24-hours a day for the rest of your life! And you are the one who decides if someone is your Twin Flame. I have been told by several men that they were likely my Twin Flame and with pressure and persuasion behind it for not so Light reasons…it seems “Hey baby, I think you’re my Twin Flame” could be the latest New Age pickup line!
When we don’t start at ourselves, we often end up in situations of abandonment and needing to heal a broken heart by a false Twin Flame
Here are the questions to ask yourself as you evaluate your current relationship to see if you are with your Divine Beloved:
- Do I deeply know myself?
- Do I love what I see when I look in the mirror?
- Do I spend lots of time doing things I love?
- Do I have a rock solid relationship with rocks, nature, trees, water, earth, fire and even fairies?
- Do I give myself full credit for being as powerful as I am?
- Do I criticize or hate myself in any way and let myself get away with it?
- Can I financially support myself and do so blissfully or do I have a job I hate that gives me migraines?
- Do I have a relationship to my sensuality and understand my sacred sexuality?
- Have I let go of all of my past relationships fully?
- Does my heart feel so open wide that I love all things?
- Do I have a huge dose of unconditional self-love?
- Do I have a huge doses of unconditional love for every being on the planet?
True Twin Flame Litmus Testing to Be Released Next Fall!
Joking:) So you wanna take a litmus test to know if your guy/gal is the Twin Flame for you?! Pee into this panel and I’ll send it off to the lab and tell ya:) Kidding! While they haven’t come out with a Twin Flame fool proof test, you can try this one to get some good ideas:
- Have I “come out of the closet” as a healer, indigo, crystal child, rainbow, etc, or do I hide myself and my talents to “play it safe” in front of my partner?
- T or F? In a way, I know I could leave this person, because we are so entirely at one that on some level it doesn’t matter if we’re together or apart. I have faced my fears of disappointing him or her and my own fears of abandonment.
- Am I staying with this person for the sake of the children, appearances, or out of insecurity?
- Do I find this person attractive on most all levels?
- Has your partner ever abused you verbally, physically, or psychically?
- Is your relationship of service to the planet in a way that serves people outside of the relationship/family? (This can count even if it’s through deep love energetically releasing to the world).
- Is there one single thing that doesn’t fit that keeps eating away at you or the relationship that you can’t let go for over more than a year? Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but this sounds like a deal-breaker…
- Have you not unlocked some really old childhood fears and behaviors and family programs that are inhibiting your current relationship to a great degree? (this is not a total sign s/he isn’t the one, but it’s a good sign that as you heal, your energy will greatly shift making you more TF eligible).
- Does your partner fully love you and support you and accept you?
- Does your partner reject your ideas frequently, or not understand who you are on the deepest level?
- Do you and your partner not know a lot about each others Higher Self energies?
- Would you give your life for this person? If so, that’s not a good sign! You have to always put yourself first:) That was a trick question BTW!
Truly the best way to know if someone is your Twin Flame is to know yourself. Don’t forget that you are your greatest resource at all moments, and you are the Godchild/Goddesschild of the One. Feel free to check out my video How Do I Know if Someone is My Twin Flame?
Dr Amanda Noelle, the Twin Flame Matchmaker, helps match High-Healed Priestesses with their Twin Flames at light speed while helping them build 6-figure purpose-based BLI$$nesses.
All you have to do to attract your Twin Flame is be in bliss in all seven chakras
The Law of Twin Flame Attraction states that in order to meet and marry your Twin Flame, you must meet, marry, and integrate yourself first. This takes aligning yourself in a healthy and loving way on all levels: body, mind, and spirit, and in all 7-chakras. When your aura sings at the seven-chakra sweet song of your own soul, your soulmate ‘hears’ it telepathically and you both can connect with each other through your (shared) Higher Self, as Twin Flames share the same Higher Self.
Phew! Sounds kinda tough, right? For most 30 and 40-something women, we struggle within something big in our lives, that we haven’t been able to completely overcome. Whether it’s an issue with our body image, self-esteem, sugar-addiction, financial issue, relationship addiction, fear of being vulnerable, etc., our past still haunts us and blocks us from our Twin Flame attraction.
A CUPCAKE TO TWIN FLAME ACTIVATE!
The thing I see blocking my clients most frequently regarding Twin Flame Love is the wounded Inner Child. Therefore, I have devoted an entire blog about…CUPCAKES!! A cupcake to Twin Flame Activate. Yep, with a sprinkle of magic, the sweetness of the Universe, and a little goddess elbow grease, you can have your Twin Flame cake, and eat it too.
I HEART cupcakes. It’s been an obsession since forever, and it got worse when they became a trend back in 2008. What is it about these tiny individual sized portions of cake that makes me feel so in love? Is it their little sweet mountaintops of pure rich creamy sugar? The cuteness of their mini-size? I wonder: how does one go on living without one tiny little cupcake every so often, when they are so cute, so nurturing, happy-hormone producing, and reminiscent of five-year-old birthday parties?
As I sit here writing and nibbling on a cupcake, I feel compelled to share my theory: no matter how you frost it, indulging in things that bring you joy (and in my case today it’s cuppies), allows us to exude light and bliss to the world which…WHAM helps you attract whatever we want, which includes our Twin Flame. Bliss is simply another term for Twin Flame Love; amping up the bliss revs up our Twin Flame energies as well.
Great cupcakes are better than so-so sex with the wrong partner.
I wanted to tell you: cupcake therapy is one totally acceptable and awesome way to nurture and celebrate your Inner Child. And a happy Inner Child within the adult makes a happier, sexier, more grounded whole woman. Hence, whole adult woman+happy inner child = sexy soulmate magnet material. So if you are every bit as passionate about these tiny little gems as I am, eat up (maybe like once or twice a week?), enjoy every morsel, and in doing so you are a few bites closer to Mr. Right!
Interview with a cupcake. If cupcakes could talk, or at least the cupcakes that I eat could talk, here is what they would say. And my take on the matter too…
RANDOM CUPCAKE SECRETS 101
1) When eating a cupcake, you don’t ever have to grow up
When you eat us cupcakes, it’s OK to momentarily say to yourself “I don’t wanna grow up!” And it’s TRUE! For those parts of yourself that want to stay and enjoy being childlike. Let me state it bluntly to your Inner Child: You don’t. Ever. Have to. Growing up!
The parts of yourself that are ready to grow up will grow up, but your inner child may never want to do that! So live with it kiddo, take another bite, and enjoy the sugary rush as the frosting stickies your fingertips. If you decide to grow up, the tiny tike in you, you will only do so out of sheer excitement anyway.
Allowing yourself to be a child in the appropriate spaces, allows for her (your Inner Child) to have special time to shine and enjoy life. You will then have more “inner mom freedom” and energy to focus on adult projects with more efficiency and pleasure. Trust me: there’s nothing like an unhappy, nagging inner child while you’re on an adult date, trying to work, or trying to workout at the gym!
2) Little shameless pleasures
Be that little girl smeared with frosting writhing in joy and sheer pleasure. To the Inner Child, the concept of anything but “me me me,” being the moment, and sensory stimuli doesn’t exist. She is shameless about her self-love to the extreme. She doesn’t care about diets or what boys think of her yet.
As a sensual woman, you need stimulation. You need to give yourself to have shameless pleasure. Try eating a cupcake practicing a shamelessness in the way you eat it. Don’t judge yourself about the calories, the crumbs, the speed. Just do it to pleasure yourself and notice what you feel.
3) Create community like cupcakes do
Yo, we cupcakes come in batches, and while we’re independent, we’re part of a tribe. And so are you! You need to have your soul-family tribe around you to create the same sort of sweet-treat life that we cupcakes have.
Creating community is an important step in building a Twin Flame relationship, as it will support the relationship, prevent codependency and boredom, and keep the energy real fresh! Never get your relationship get stale, and always frost it with a good dose of dancing, community spiritual gathering, and celebrating!
4) Colorful treats really do make life sweet…in moderation.
The bright pretty artificial cupcake frosting, though now we know may be cancerous, seems so nurturing to the inner child! Solution: find healthy ways to add fun and color into your life. I make a mean batch of gluten-free chocolate cupcakes with coconut milk based frosting that is tinted bright PINK with raspberry juice. Organic raspberries on top and a few chocolate shavings for contrast, and you have a very pretty all-natural cupcake. I’ve even made them with organic coconut sugar, it’s low-glycemic, so you don’t get the sugar rush or trigger sugar-related health issues as much.
Find ways to take the good stuff from childhood, and convert the “bad stuff” into good stuff. I also integrate color into my life everywhere. My house. My gym bag. My clothes. My tooth brush. Being an adult doesn’t mean you have to switch over to brown, black, grey, navy, and white. Just because you’re all grown up in age doesn’t mean that you have to turn into a boring old man! Cupcakes are here to remind us that it’s OK to allow your true colors to shine through, especially the funny frilly pink and bright ones that get edited out say when you’re in a job interview or on a first date.
Dare: I dare you my little Cupcake, as the bright, fun, sexy woman you are, to try wearing something bright and colorful to your next first date, or evening soiree. Rock the neon pink earrings, the swirly bright blue dress. Be unafraid, let your Inner Cupcake and Inner Child shine and you’ll only attract men who are free and fun with their inner little one!
Many frosting-coated blessings to you (healthy natural organic raw frosting that is)!
HEALTHIER CUPCAKES RECIPE
Bob’s Redmill gluten-free cupcake mix (www.bobsredmill.com)
Coconut Oil (use instead of veggie oil)
Raw coconut butter
Pureed strawberries & raspberries
Raw coconut sugar
Or, if you’re lazy, order some Katz Gluten Free Cupcakes online: www.katzglutenfree.com
Thanks for reading this, I think this was one of the most random blog posts I’ve ever let flow out of me, and I know it came in part from my huge Inner Child who wants to share this sweetness with you. She says that you are beautiful, lovely, and you deserve to be together with your Twin Flame. You don’t have to eat your sadness, swallow your tears, or keep digesting old fears. My Inner Child says that she loves you and wants you not to feel alone anymore, because you are surrounded by loving angels, soul-family, and those who love you. Your Twin Flame Union is near!
Ohm shanti cupcake ohm! Namaste, namast-go, aho.
Dr. Amanda Noelle, The Twin Flame Matchmaker helps High-Healed Priestesses turn their bliss into 6-figure BLI$$nesses and Twin Flame relationships that heal and change the planet.