You’ve heard the term “Twin Flame
,” and maybe you’ve even become a bit obsessed, scouring the web for answers. Valentine’s Day is a time that can invoke the embers of your Twin Flame Union, and it can become very painful if you’re still separate from your Twin Flame Union.
To call in your Twin Flame this Valentine’s Day season, I do feel it’s helpful to have an opinion or at least some perspective on Twin Flames and the Twin Flame theory… For thoughts create things, and when you have a made a conscious choice on what Twin Flame Love means to you, you will have it!
A Disclaimer: No Dogma Please!
While it’s most important to listen to your own heart and soul, and decide for yourself what the Twin Flame concept means to you, it can also be helpful to look back in time to derive your clear concept of Twin Flame Love today.
As a Twin Flame Matchmaker and theorist, I am so tired of hearing clients and fans go crazy over the theory and become Twin Flame extremists, almost like fundamentalists who get entrapped in their own theories. It’s easy to become dogmatic and judgmental about others when we’re insecure about ourselves, so keep the self-love high while reading this…
The Twin Flame Theory is OLD…In fact, it dates back to the beginning of time.
About Plato (and no…NOT Play-Dough, the stuff you rolled into a ball and ate as a kid!)
Plato the Classical Greek philosopher was the founder of the Academy in Athens, where he taught Aristotle. He was the most pivotal figure in the development of Western philosophy. Plato’s entire œuvre is known to have survived intact for over 2,400 years, longer than any other known philosophic teachings.
Plato’s Theory on Twin Flames
In his dialogue The Symposium
, Plato has Aristophanes present a theory via his myth about the creation of Twin Flames
. Here’s how it goes…
In the Symposium, Aristophanes states that humans originally had four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces. These were the original Twin Flame Beings.
That’s kinda how we look when we make love to our Twin Flames, right?
According to Plato’s dialogue, there were three genders: man, woman, and the “androgynous human.” Today we call this androgynous a hermaphrodite, which today happens in about 1 in 1500 to 1 in 2000 births, according to medical studies.
Each Twin Flame Being with four legs and four arms also has two sets of genitalia, with the androgynous human having both male and female genitalia.
The men were children of the sun (aka solar/soul-are), the women were children of the earth (aka embodied) and the androgynous human were children of the moon, which was born of the sun and earth (hybrids of earth and soul).
The Twin Flame Threat
In The Symposium, it is said that humans had great power and threatened to conquer the gods; thus the gods were then faced with the prospect of destroying the humans with lightning as they had done with the Titans. However, then they would lose the assets given to the gods by the humans.
Therefore, Zeus came up with a plan to split us human Twin Flames into two halves, as a “punishment” for humanity’s pride. This of course doubled the number of humans who would give their power to the gods.
We Twin Flames were thus cut in half, and became entrapped in a paradigm of separation, suffering, and enslavement to the gods.
The trauma of our Twin Flame Separation augmented to the point where we couldn’t go on any longer… We humans starved ourselves and started to die off. The gods noticed this, and saw that their source of labor and human energy was declining, so would no longer provide for the gods.
Thus, it is said that Apollo came up with a solution… He had to make sure that we humans would not be so powerful as to overpower the gods, and yet not be so disempowered that we would die off thus not being able to provide enough energy to uphold the Higher Dimensional godly beings with our precious human resources and energy.
The Twin Flame Reunion Phase
His solution was to sew us back together. This “Twin Flame Reunion” reconstituted our bodies as reunited Twin Flames, but in two separate bodies containing the same soul. with the navel being the only sign remaining marking our original Twin Flame united form.
Each human would then have just one set of genitalia and would forever desire the unification, a Twin Flame Union, with his/her other half. Thus, we Twin Flames today are reconstituting a long awaited dream of reuniting with our other soul half, becoming owners and keepers of our own selves. Becoming gods and goddesses and android deities for our own power and free will.
There is no joy higher than reuniting fully with ones Twin Flame. It takes a great deal of healing in order to do so. Mainly, it requires a deep self-love and emancipation from past karmas upon one’s bloodline (earthly incarnations) and lightline (soular incarnations).
The Purpose of Twin Flames
We Twin Flames have a job to do, to take our power back and align with our Creator!
We are not above or below the gods. In The Emerald Tablet, Alchemy teaches us that “As Above So Below,” which means that we are not meant to be enslaved by anyone. This includes our Divine Masculine mind.
There is a tendency for the Above to want to rule below, as there is a tendency for a 5th grader to enslave a 2nd grader–they tell the 2nd graders what is cool to say and do. There is also a tendency for the Divine Masculine (logic) to evolve out of the Divine Feminine (chaos) and want to tell the chaos what to do. This is absolutely normal, but what often happens is the Divine Masculine becomes Hitler-like and doesn’t see the value of the more chaotic Divine Feminine aspect.
Twin Flames are here to reunite and come together to claim freedom on earth, and to serve themselves and others on the planet to create a King-Queendom on Earth, a Heaven on Earth that we call the Garden of Eden.
To do so, Twin Flames must integrate our Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine aspects. We have to emancipate our human self from our Higher Self, the “gods” Plato speaks about in The Symposium.
The Higher Self may know more from Above/Heaven, but he does not know what we know as embodied humans. Therefore, as we unite our human self and Higher Self, we embody our soul and align with Twin Flame Love. We align the Twin Flame 11s as we align the Twin Flame Heaven on Earth. Turn the 11s and you get an “=” (equals sign) where Heaven and Earth are aligned as One.
Plato also reminds us that Twin Flame Love can be found in heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual couples and that all types of sexual and gender statuses are divinely equal, despite what has been mistranslated and manipulated in the Bible.
Can you call in Your Twin Flame?
Yes you can, if you feel a deep divine calling, and you’re willing to do the work it takes to clear all of your 11 Twin Flame Chakras of past karmas and limiting beliefs. We all have the ability to reclaim our Twin Flame, but we can’t do it alone.
While we all have the freedom to claim the Divine Abundance that awaits us, it can take a healer and a guide, someone who is an expert at connecting you with the Twin Flame Codes and guiding you out of the darkness.
Truly, there is no God or Goddess above us that we cannot become, for we are each from the One, dividing, subsiding, remaining, acting, adding, subtracting, besetting, and forgetting that we are the Divine. When we can work together, we can quickly create our Heaven on Earth, aka New Earth together, which is the vision the Creator (aka YOU) have had since the beginning of time. And since there is no such thing as time, the time is NOW.
Want some help calling in your Twin Flame? I’m happy to help. Take your next step and come to my upcoming Twin Flame Valentine’s Day webinar here
Dr. Amanda Noelle
In my YouTube video, What the Heck Is a Twin Flame? I define a Twin Flame as the other half of your soul incarnate. It’s living breathing you in the carnage (physical human form) of another. Same soul, different meat-suit.
According to Greek mythology, we were all once attached to our Twin Flame. If we had a male or female other half attached directly to us. But our powers were too strong, we became so godlike that Zeus got jealous and
had humans sliced in half. ‘Til this day, we’re still suffering looking for our Divine Match, according to this metaphorical (I think!?) legend. In another blog article, What Is a Twin Flame? Twin Flame Q & A by A Twin Flame Expert, I talked about the difference between a Twin Flame Love and a soulmate love.
A soulmate in essence is a soul who comes in to teach you a lesson (and vice versa) and it can be romantic or not. If a Twin Flame being the other half of your soul can be a very exciting concept for those of us new to waking up, or those of us who have been awake but not yet totally aligned in relationship. Twin Flame seeking then becomes a very beautiful path of self-discovery then.
Not many people have known about our ability to attract a Twin Flame up until recently.
Many spiritual schools taught that a Twin Flame is something not worth seeking or of importance; some schools teach that it’s outright impossible for most. But it’s 2016, and the matrix energetics are realigning. New perspectives are allowing us to seek the answers within, and often times the answers say “I don’t choose to believe that,” and it is so. We are what we think. Beliefs shift reality. Once indoctrinated to believe we simply couldn’t have what we wanted, now we can indoctrinate ourselves with whatever we choose.
In 2012, we became our own doctors. Our own teachers, masters, gurus, shrinks, and lovers. That doesn’t mean that we can’t get external guidance and motivation along the way and that all external mentors are ineffective. Contrarily, teachers are simply mirrors of ourselves showing us what we believe or deep down know inside of us. When we have false teachings show up, it’s ourselves giving ourselves a test with a trick question on it. Do you (a) Write it off that you can’t have your Twin Flame because someone told you or it hasn’t happened, (b) Believe in Twin Flames but choose that it’s not likely for you, (c) Stay openminded and open-hearted to the idea as you deeply seek deep self-soul love, or (d) Decide that you definitely have to have a Twin Flame or else (you’ll die perhaps!?)? The best answer I suggest is (c). Why not give love a try, with the parachute on your back being the deepest sense of self-love and self care?
How do I know if my partner is my Twin Flame? First, ask yourself, do you even really want a Twin Flame? Here is what is required of being in a Twin Flame relationship:
- Deep soul evolution, being on an Ascension path
- Self-awareness at all times, on all levels
- Being conscious from a Higher Self perspective
- Being grounded in the earth plane and facing your insecurities
- Going through a Dark Night of the Soul, if needed, to get to the Higher Self aspect
- Healing your root chakra and learning to make friends with money, survival, and wealth consciousness
- Being willing to surrender everything you currently “know” as love
- Being willing to leave a bad marriage or even a pretty decent one that is not your Twin Flame relationship
- To learn and know the difference between karmic soulmate love and Twin Flame Love vibrations
- Letting go of the way things look
- Being willing to fall in love with someone who might not fit into the box of traditional relationships
- Being open to your Twin Flame being on another side of the globe or of a different culture
- Tons of clearing, healing cleaning, de-cluttering of your aura, home, finances, and all aspects of your life so they align with the truth
- Finally, and most importantly: deep unconditional self-soul love and gratitude
Darn! That’s a long list, I know you’re saying. It is. Yet think about all the soul growth you’ve already done in your life and even over the past few years. That’s a long list too.
Even if you have just a few things on the list above, you’re already getting Twin Flame set if you so desire. Now back to the question, how do you know if you’re in a Twin Flame relationship? Simply study yourself and how you are showing up in your current relationship.
Twin Flame Examination Starts at the Self.
First focus on YOU, and not the relationship (an external Twin Flame Mirror of you)…
Staring at you allows you to empower yourself and go to the source of the Twin Flame relationship, since you’re the only one you’ll be with 24-hours a day for the rest of your life! And you are the one who decides if someone is your Twin Flame. I have been told by several men that they were likely my Twin Flame and with pressure and persuasion behind it for not so Light reasons…it seems “Hey baby, I think you’re my Twin Flame” could be the latest New Age pickup line!
When we don’t start at ourselves, we often end up in situations of abandonment and needing to heal a broken heart by a false Twin Flame
Here are the questions to ask yourself as you evaluate your current relationship to see if you are with your Divine Beloved:
- Do I deeply know myself?
- Do I love what I see when I look in the mirror?
- Do I spend lots of time doing things I love?
- Do I have a rock solid relationship with rocks, nature, trees, water, earth, fire and even fairies?
- Do I give myself full credit for being as powerful as I am?
- Do I criticize or hate myself in any way and let myself get away with it?
- Can I financially support myself and do so blissfully or do I have a job I hate that gives me migraines?
- Do I have a relationship to my sensuality and understand my sacred sexuality?
- Have I let go of all of my past relationships fully?
- Does my heart feel so open wide that I love all things?
- Do I have a huge dose of unconditional self-love?
- Do I have a huge doses of unconditional love for every being on the planet?
True Twin Flame Litmus Testing to Be Released Next Fall!
Joking:) So you wanna take a litmus test to know if your guy/gal is the Twin Flame for you?! Pee into this panel and I’ll send it off to the lab and tell ya:) Kidding! While they haven’t come out with a Twin Flame fool proof test, you can try this one to get some good ideas:
- Have I “come out of the closet” as a healer, indigo, crystal child, rainbow, etc, or do I hide myself and my talents to “play it safe” in front of my partner?
- T or F? In a way, I know I could leave this person, because we are so entirely at one that on some level it doesn’t matter if we’re together or apart. I have faced my fears of disappointing him or her and my own fears of abandonment.
- Am I staying with this person for the sake of the children, appearances, or out of insecurity?
- Do I find this person attractive on most all levels?
- Has your partner ever abused you verbally, physically, or psychically?
- Is your relationship of service to the planet in a way that serves people outside of the relationship/family? (This can count even if it’s through deep love energetically releasing to the world).
- Is there one single thing that doesn’t fit that keeps eating away at you or the relationship that you can’t let go for over more than a year? Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but this sounds like a deal-breaker…
- Have you not unlocked some really old childhood fears and behaviors and family programs that are inhibiting your current relationship to a great degree? (this is not a total sign s/he isn’t the one, but it’s a good sign that as you heal, your energy will greatly shift making you more TF eligible).
- Does your partner fully love you and support you and accept you?
- Does your partner reject your ideas frequently, or not understand who you are on the deepest level?
- Do you and your partner not know a lot about each others Higher Self energies?
- Would you give your life for this person? If so, that’s not a good sign! You have to always put yourself first:) That was a trick question BTW!
Truly the best way to know if someone is your Twin Flame is to know yourself. Don’t forget that you are your greatest resource at all moments, and you are the Godchild/Goddesschild of the One. Feel free to check out my video How Do I Know if Someone is My Twin Flame?
Dr Amanda Noelle, the Twin Flame Matchmaker, helps match High-Healed Priestesses with their Twin Flames at light speed while helping them build 6-figure purpose-based BLI$$nesses.