What if a Twin Flame runner, or a Twin Flame Counterfeit, as I call it, keeps running in and out of your life or just your mind, and it drives you crazy? How can we avoid such intense Twin Flame runner and chaser dynamics, so that we can ground true Twin Flame Love?
You know if you’ve got a Twin Flame Counterfeit/runner if:
- He/she brings up all of your wounding – from your childhood, past lives, and deep unconscious blueprints
- You start to awaken to unconditional love, and then when the person leaves, it feels like it’s gone (but it’s really not! I promise…)
- You have suicidal thoughts after they leave you, and you feel like your soul purpose is to be with them always and NOW (which it’s not, I promise! If it were, you’d be with them…)
- You feel like you’re off your orbit and you’ll never get it back
- You feel like you’re holding the pain of the entire universe inside of you; particularly, the abandonment of the Divine Feminine by the Divine Masculine at the beginning of this universe’s timeline
- Your runner abandoning you triggers you to feel a deep longing to go back to the past, like the future will never be the same, because something terrible has happened, a loss so deep it’s unrepairable
A Twin Flame Counterfeit comes into your life with all of the signs of the true Twin Flame, but there is something not quite right. A trauma occurs, and there is a blending of deep true divine love and an ancient heartache. A Twin Flame runner and chaser dynamic is an emotionally enervating and dysfunctional relationship dynamic that comes out of an unhealed trauma or wound in both partners.
What is Twin Flame Love?
People often misunderstand Twin Flame Love. They think that when they experience it for the first time, that it has to be the source that mattered. That that Joe or Jane was their Twin Flame because it was the first person to help her/him active the Twin Flame frequencies within. This is not the case.
Twin Flame Love energies are within all of us, and most of us have a lot of clearing to do to activate, reclaim, and heal our self-love and Twin Flame Love in order to attract the other half of our soul, our Twin Flame reincarnation.
Twin Flame runners and chasers serve a soul purpose
To end Twin Flame runner pain, we have to understand the purpose for them coming into our lives. We have to own that we are not victims, but we are healing an ancient pain that needs clearing pronto for our soul purpose mission and true Twin Flame to come in.
Often times Twin Flame runners are here simply to awaken your soul’s ancient love briefly, like a match igniting a candle, and then it blows out. But the candle stays lit, despite the fact that they are gone. It can be like a painful birthing process, where a new life is born, but there’s a descension happening in occurrence with your soul’s ascension, simultaneously. There is much soul growth and sometimes it can be exquisitely painful…Hang in there!
Are you ready to see the divine truth?
Twin Flame runners activate divine truth at the same time they illuminate lies and deception. You must master this dear child of God/dess! You are here to master of decoding the illusion of love so that you can step into the deepest truest unconditional, Divine Love. Be not afraid, you and your tiny human self will lick her wounds; you will heal, and you will be closer to the truth and to God/dess than you have ever been. You will become him/her indeed! This is the Twin Flame initiation, and it is not for the faint of heart.
Twin Flame chasers pine after you or you for them because the wound is so painful that you have unearthed, it’s a sacred wound held in the Divine Feminine within the collective. As the Divine Feminine Rising occurs, we must clear clear clear the old abuse and abandonment wounds within. We restore Her within us as we cleanse the pain. There is no love outside of you. You are love. Yet it is normal to want to run and chase after an illusion of love. This is the core mistake of the Twin Flame runner and chaser dynamic.
How do you know the difference between true Twin Flame Love, and a TFC?
Visit AphroditeUniversity.org/11-11 to register for the free annual activation!
As a Twin Flame Matchmaker, people are always asking me, Amanda, How do I know if someone is my Twin Flame? And I always answer that you know when you know, and I highly recommend not rushing it. If it’s real and eternal and infinite, there’s nothing you could ever do to destroy it or push them away. Unless part of you wants to!
If you’re consulting psychics, oracles, daisies (he loves me, he loves me not…), then you are not yet living in a Twin Flame relationship. An adult Twin Flame relationship takes two whole balanced adult and committed people who are not living in a fantasy land where daisies predict the future. You and your Twin Flame don’t leave it up to the gods to take care of you, you control your destiny and you’re not waiting around for someone to come save you or be saving someone else.
Twin Flames allow each other to find each other and stay together when they’re ready. If you’re struggling and it’s not working and not in the flow, take time apart and heal yourself. Let go. Surrender the relationship. If it’s the real deal, s/he will come back. But you have to learn to let go and let God/dess and release the relationship that you’re clenching your teeth about.
Twin Flame runners are here to awaken the ancient Twin Flame energies and clear past life karma
There may be bleed-throughs from many past lifetimes in which you and your Twin Flame Counterfeit were together and something painful happened that you still need to resolve. Perhaps it was a death, a betrayal, a judgement, or an abandonment, and you are here to complete that karmic soulmate relationship. Or, maybe you were connected to some gift together in a lifetime that needs healing. For instance, maybe you were a healer, a shaman, an high priestess and your Twin Flame energies got compromised when you were burnt at the stake and traumatized. Often times, I find my clients who have very strong karmic pulls towards so-called Twin Flames later on find out that they were madly in love because of a past life intense energy, and not a good one!
My Twin Flame Counterfeit karma tale
My somewhat embarrassing Twin Flame Counterfeit (TFC) story is that I was killed in a past life in New England for being a metaphysical practitioner, and my TFC and I both died together in that lifetime. In this lifetime, we had a similar karmic bleed-through and attracted a horrid situation which involved persecution, financial loss, and a death-like out of body experience which got me arrested and traumatized.
I was madly in love with my TFC and was certain that he was my Twin Flame, and I couldn’t imagine letting him go. It felt like a real death. Three years passed and through much healing and releasing work, I let him go and could finally move on.
But I was stuck in a crazy loop for nearly three years that I couldn’t get out of and was convinced he was the one for me! This is an example of how your so-called Twin Flame may be a TFC that has a deep karmic tie that you are here to clear and bring to the Light. That’s what Twin Flame runners and chases are for!
PS: Watch the Twin Flame Separation video here!
Dr. Amanda Noelle is a Twin Flame Matchmaker helping single spiritual women swiftly attract their Twin Flames. She is the founder of Aphrodite University, the first online Divine Feminine university for High-Healed Priestesses.
In my YouTube video, What the Heck Is a Twin Flame? I define a Twin Flame as the other half of your soul incarnate. It’s living breathing you in the carnage (physical human form) of another. Same soul, different meat-suit.
According to Greek mythology, we were all once attached to our Twin Flame. If we had a male or female other half attached directly to us. But our powers were too strong, we became so godlike that Zeus got jealous and
had humans sliced in half. ‘Til this day, we’re still suffering looking for our Divine Match, according to this metaphorical (I think!?) legend. In another blog article, What Is a Twin Flame? Twin Flame Q & A by A Twin Flame Expert, I talked about the difference between a Twin Flame Love and a soulmate love.
A soulmate in essence is a soul who comes in to teach you a lesson (and vice versa) and it can be romantic or not. If a Twin Flame being the other half of your soul can be a very exciting concept for those of us new to waking up, or those of us who have been awake but not yet totally aligned in relationship. Twin Flame seeking then becomes a very beautiful path of self-discovery then.
Not many people have known about our ability to attract a Twin Flame up until recently.
Many spiritual schools taught that a Twin Flame is something not worth seeking or of importance; some schools teach that it’s outright impossible for most. But it’s 2016, and the matrix energetics are realigning. New perspectives are allowing us to seek the answers within, and often times the answers say “I don’t choose to believe that,” and it is so. We are what we think. Beliefs shift reality. Once indoctrinated to believe we simply couldn’t have what we wanted, now we can indoctrinate ourselves with whatever we choose.
In 2012, we became our own doctors. Our own teachers, masters, gurus, shrinks, and lovers. That doesn’t mean that we can’t get external guidance and motivation along the way and that all external mentors are ineffective. Contrarily, teachers are simply mirrors of ourselves showing us what we believe or deep down know inside of us. When we have false teachings show up, it’s ourselves giving ourselves a test with a trick question on it. Do you (a) Write it off that you can’t have your Twin Flame because someone told you or it hasn’t happened, (b) Believe in Twin Flames but choose that it’s not likely for you, (c) Stay openminded and open-hearted to the idea as you deeply seek deep self-soul love, or (d) Decide that you definitely have to have a Twin Flame or else (you’ll die perhaps!?)? The best answer I suggest is (c). Why not give love a try, with the parachute on your back being the deepest sense of self-love and self care?
How do I know if my partner is my Twin Flame? First, ask yourself, do you even really want a Twin Flame? Here is what is required of being in a Twin Flame relationship:
- Deep soul evolution, being on an Ascension path
- Self-awareness at all times, on all levels
- Being conscious from a Higher Self perspective
- Being grounded in the earth plane and facing your insecurities
- Going through a Dark Night of the Soul, if needed, to get to the Higher Self aspect
- Healing your root chakra and learning to make friends with money, survival, and wealth consciousness
- Being willing to surrender everything you currently “know” as love
- Being willing to leave a bad marriage or even a pretty decent one that is not your Twin Flame relationship
- To learn and know the difference between karmic soulmate love and Twin Flame Love vibrations
- Letting go of the way things look
- Being willing to fall in love with someone who might not fit into the box of traditional relationships
- Being open to your Twin Flame being on another side of the globe or of a different culture
- Tons of clearing, healing cleaning, de-cluttering of your aura, home, finances, and all aspects of your life so they align with the truth
- Finally, and most importantly: deep unconditional self-soul love and gratitude
Darn! That’s a long list, I know you’re saying. It is. Yet think about all the soul growth you’ve already done in your life and even over the past few years. That’s a long list too.
Even if you have just a few things on the list above, you’re already getting Twin Flame set if you so desire. Now back to the question, how do you know if you’re in a Twin Flame relationship? Simply study yourself and how you are showing up in your current relationship.
Twin Flame Examination Starts at the Self.
First focus on YOU, and not the relationship (an external Twin Flame Mirror of you)…
Staring at you allows you to empower yourself and go to the source of the Twin Flame relationship, since you’re the only one you’ll be with 24-hours a day for the rest of your life! And you are the one who decides if someone is your Twin Flame. I have been told by several men that they were likely my Twin Flame and with pressure and persuasion behind it for not so Light reasons…it seems “Hey baby, I think you’re my Twin Flame” could be the latest New Age pickup line!
When we don’t start at ourselves, we often end up in situations of abandonment and needing to heal a broken heart by a false Twin Flame
Here are the questions to ask yourself as you evaluate your current relationship to see if you are with your Divine Beloved:
- Do I deeply know myself?
- Do I love what I see when I look in the mirror?
- Do I spend lots of time doing things I love?
- Do I have a rock solid relationship with rocks, nature, trees, water, earth, fire and even fairies?
- Do I give myself full credit for being as powerful as I am?
- Do I criticize or hate myself in any way and let myself get away with it?
- Can I financially support myself and do so blissfully or do I have a job I hate that gives me migraines?
- Do I have a relationship to my sensuality and understand my sacred sexuality?
- Have I let go of all of my past relationships fully?
- Does my heart feel so open wide that I love all things?
- Do I have a huge dose of unconditional self-love?
- Do I have a huge doses of unconditional love for every being on the planet?
True Twin Flame Litmus Testing to Be Released Next Fall!
Joking:) So you wanna take a litmus test to know if your guy/gal is the Twin Flame for you?! Pee into this panel and I’ll send it off to the lab and tell ya:) Kidding! While they haven’t come out with a Twin Flame fool proof test, you can try this one to get some good ideas:
- Have I “come out of the closet” as a healer, indigo, crystal child, rainbow, etc, or do I hide myself and my talents to “play it safe” in front of my partner?
- T or F? In a way, I know I could leave this person, because we are so entirely at one that on some level it doesn’t matter if we’re together or apart. I have faced my fears of disappointing him or her and my own fears of abandonment.
- Am I staying with this person for the sake of the children, appearances, or out of insecurity?
- Do I find this person attractive on most all levels?
- Has your partner ever abused you verbally, physically, or psychically?
- Is your relationship of service to the planet in a way that serves people outside of the relationship/family? (This can count even if it’s through deep love energetically releasing to the world).
- Is there one single thing that doesn’t fit that keeps eating away at you or the relationship that you can’t let go for over more than a year? Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but this sounds like a deal-breaker…
- Have you not unlocked some really old childhood fears and behaviors and family programs that are inhibiting your current relationship to a great degree? (this is not a total sign s/he isn’t the one, but it’s a good sign that as you heal, your energy will greatly shift making you more TF eligible).
- Does your partner fully love you and support you and accept you?
- Does your partner reject your ideas frequently, or not understand who you are on the deepest level?
- Do you and your partner not know a lot about each others Higher Self energies?
- Would you give your life for this person? If so, that’s not a good sign! You have to always put yourself first:) That was a trick question BTW!
Truly the best way to know if someone is your Twin Flame is to know yourself. Don’t forget that you are your greatest resource at all moments, and you are the Godchild/Goddesschild of the One. Feel free to check out my video How Do I Know if Someone is My Twin Flame?
Dr Amanda Noelle, the Twin Flame Matchmaker, helps match High-Healed Priestesses with their Twin Flames at light speed while helping them build 6-figure purpose-based BLI$$nesses.