Twin flames can and often do experience transformational events as during the sexual union, the body and soul are involved making love and desire greatly amplified.
Since twin flames are a mirror of your ownself, both have the same energies. Once they engage in sexual acts, they exhange everything: thoughts, feelings, intentions, love, energy, knowledge, and memories. Once you and your twin flame is ONE, there will be no privacy, you’ll be an open book to your twin.
Every time one of the twins has an orgasm or ejaculates, the other feels its effects within himself or herself. This is something that gets stronger the further they get into their relationship and the more spiritual the person gets.
Get to understand more what are the types of orgasms you can explore and what does it do.
10 Different Types of Orgasms
Keep in mind that there are as many types (infinite types!) of orgasms–as many as there are stars in the sky.
The Yoniverse is abundant and each orgasm you’ll ever have will hold its own unique signature. However, we’ve compiled a list of the most common ones we hear about and have experienced for your orgasmic inspiration!
- Aka squirting, however, technically “real” female ejaculation is the release of a thick and whitish fluid from the female prostate, while “squirting” or “gushing,” is the release of clear fluid from the urinary bladder. Confusingly, but a lot of people use the terms interchangeably so here it can refer to either unless otherwise noted.
- A clitoral orgasm has a definitive build, a clear climax with pelvic contractions, and then a feeling of descent. It’s similar to a penile orgasm due to the 8,000 nerve endings that congregate there.
- The biggest mistake of a clitoral orgasm is going straight for it… Have your partner (or you if it’s DIY) play with your breasts, your body, your hair, your labia, and everywhere and don’t just dive into dessert first every time! The problem is that it can be tempting to only focus on the clit, especially if other types of orgasms are more difficult to access.
- According to a study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine. Achieving vaginal orgasm usually requires a woman to have longer penetration sessions without cumming, according to a study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine. If you want to last longer, you can try switching sex positions often i.e. vaginal, clit, breast, etc.
- Keep in mind that about 75% of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone — that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances. Though I’m a believer that almost anyone can shift this if she wants.
- Sexual stimulation of the G-spot leads to swelling of a dense blood vessel network in the urethra area and is connected with the clitoral nerves. That’s why clitoral stimulation will warm up the G-spot too. Female ejaculation or squirting often happens while while stimulating the G-spot
- This kind of female orgasm comes from the stimulation of a small area of sensitive erectile tissue located in a small area between the urethra and the vagina. That’s just above and on either side of the urethral opening. This spot can be stimulated by a toy, finger, tongue, or the tip of the penis in the same way you treat the clitoris.
- Breast stimulation and massage can give you a natural lift and implant by up to %25 the pleasurable way! The nipples connect to nerves in the female genitals and many women feel a direct connection with their clitoris when their nipples are stimulated. While not all women can have breast-only Os some can.
Full body orgasm
- During a full body or essentially other type of orgasm, our brains are also flooded with oxytocin, aka the “bonding hormone,” a chemical that makes you feel connected to your lover and with the Universe. Most women would agree that to have a full body orgasm, we need to feel connected to ourselves, our lover, and to the Creator to then go even deeper.
- The cervix is the deep center of the vagina. A cervical orgasm is more along the lines of a “full-body orgasm,” or an expanded orgasm. The build is less linear as in the clitoral O. While there is an increase of pleasure, where you feel it spread all over your body and then explode into waves you feel from your head to your toes.
- According to researchers, observing brain chemistry associated with female arousal supports the fact that we can come without being touched at all. This involves a combination of fantasy and breathing to reach orgasm without touch, while others prefer to use pelvic floor exercises and more imaginative romantic scenarios.
- Aka astral sex. What we can experience when we’re tapped into our Higher Self, which is what Twin Flame Love is all about. This is where the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine merge into one world. It’s a space of cosmic conception where in a sense your womb and entire body becomes a vessel for the Sacred union of the beloved with God/one love.
Every time the twin souls orgasm and think of each other, the closer to each other they become. The arousal of one is felt in the other. Through passion and sexual arousal the twins call each other. It is like beams of light traveling through the ether to the other person. The more spiritual the twins become, the more they will be able to perceive of each other. They will be able to see each other’s very souls. Twin flame sexual energy never dies, and it grows stronger with time.
Want to grow your business in bliss? Then join the Lunar Priestess Collective, a complimentary monthly gathering for smart, spiritual female entrepreneurs.
Every month we gather to set intentions for the moon cycle, meditate to “download” our visions and soul-guided action steps, and share them with a soul-sister to witness our growth.
Join us live each month, totally free, to build your biz in BLISS!