As I write this, I am doing something that really helps to tone and tighten my twat.
I share this technique in my latest video, 3 Yoni Yoga & Meditation Tips For Smart Women | Twat Toning Tutorial! HERE.
Yoni exercise, aka “yoni yoga,” not only increases blood circulation, it stimulates nerve regeneration, increases sensitivity, and produce yoni juice… Yoni yoga also helps tone your pelvic floor muscles to increase energy flow to the area.
Doing yoni yoga has changed my life: my capability to achieve orgasm alone and with my partner; it has given me more conficence. I feel healthier. And I am certain that my toned twat helped me manifest my Beloved using sex magic (and I am currently working on a course that teaches my “Manifest With Orgasm Method.”
I am a believer that every woman should perform yoni yoga regularly–at least 3 times per week. Especially if you are a woman who wants to become a happy and healthy sex goddess…
Yet the exercises should NOT feel boring, a nuisance, or a pressure. That’s why in this video, I share the tips to make doing your yoni exercises easy and fun!
Here are the Top 15 benefits of doing yoni yoga:
- Stronger vaginal muscles.
- Bigger and better orgasms. Oh yeah!
- Multiple orgasms.
- Increased libido…(am I tempting you yet?)
- Increase your ability to experience female ejaculation.
- Have an easier childbirth and recover more quickly afterward.
- Increased vaginal sensitivity.
- Stops urinary incontinence.
- Increased metaphysical abilities, your yoni becomes like a powerful gemstone or crystalline “Sacred Chalice.”
- A juicier pussy, as increased circulation produces lubrication.
- Reduces pelvic organ prolapse.
- Increased ability to Manifest With Orgasm, for the qi or shakti, your life-force energy is available to you to channel into your manifestation process, and all aspects of life
- Recovery after childbirth.
- Reduced menstrual cramps.
- Increased ability to isolate certain areas of your yoni (i.e. you can bring your energy up to the right upper hand of your vagina while squeezing).
What is your yoni yoga practice or favorite tip? Share in the comments below.
XO, Dr. Amanda
PS: If you haven’t already, make sure you watch the “3 Yoni Yoga & Meditation Tips” video now to start awakening your yoni to the next level of Sacred Love.
ready to meet your ultimate beloved? get started here....
Register for your complimentary Twin Flame Igintion Kit and Badass Bachelorette & Lady Bosses Membership! You'll be invited to free Twin Flame and blissness trainings, events, and get awesome free goodies and exclusive invites!